Complaint Review: Miller - Plante

• Updated: Tue, January 29, 2013

• Reported By: dano — Warren Minnesota United States of America
Miller - Plante
PO box 940711 Maitland, Florida United States of America

Miller - Plante offer product to use with refund if you did not want it, return postage provided to send unused portion back. Maitland, Florida

I was offered their product on the basis that I could try it and if not satisfied return the unused portion. A return fee shipping label was to be sent with the product for return. I was having problems with the septic system at the time and I told them that it would be some time before I dug into the problem. I also stated that I had product left over for treatment that I had not used. After digging up the septic system and discovering that the product was what caused the problem I decided not to use it. There was no retrurn shipping provided for return so I did not send it back. I did not request that the product be shipped if I could not return it at no cost to me. Now they want the money for it, They can have the product back but at their expense, not mine. They need to stop forcing their product on consumers with broken promises.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2013 08:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Miller-Plante/Maitland-Florida-32794-0711/Miller-Plante-offer-product-to-use-with-refund-if-you-did-not-want-it-return-postage-p-1005826. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Miller - Plante