sticks

• Submitted: Sun, April 21, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, April 21, 2013

• Reported By: Litchfield Park — Litchfield Park Arizona
Million Dollar Marketing Machine

Million Dollar Marketing Machine Bob and Jane (618) 355-1419 Rudeness, Mean comments, Bad language to me because I didnt have $3500 for his program. Internet

I was emailed a link to the "Million Dollar Marketing Machine", while looking for a work from home job or opportunity. The email said "FREE" in several places throughout the email, so I clicked on the link to check it out. First of all, it was false advertising, because nothing was free. I watched the entire 30 + min webinar to find out that the MDMM is exactly like the Empower Network. They asked me for $3500 to start.

I am disabled and I dont have $3500. I politely sent an email to Bob and Jan to explain why I couldnt purchase their program and all I received back from them, Bob specifically, was insults.

First, I was told: "Just to be honest, if your looking for something for free good luck... if it's free how the hell do you make any money. Get your head out of your ass and do something with your life!" I was speechless!!!

I responded with: " Really? That was totally uncalled for!! I don't have $3500!!! If I did, I'd be the first to sign up!! How dare you speak in that matter to someone you don't even know. You don't know my situation or anything and you're telling me to get my head out of my ass????"

He responded with: " You are pathetic and hilarious at the same time! Disabled... full of shit is more like. Stupidity isn't a disability you fucking retard!

I responded with the fact that I was gonna report him some way, some how, because the internet is a huge vessel of information and that I planned on using it.

He responded with: " HILARIOUS...my stomach hurts from laughing so hard."

I did not deserve this kind of treatment just because I am less fortunate and dont have thousands of dollars to invest in his company. I wasnt expecting FREE, but reasonable would have been nice. Instead, he bombards me with mean and rude comments because I couldnt buy into his program!!!!

Avoid Bob and Jan, with MDMM - Million Dollar Marketing Machine, because it will not be a good experience!!

I also hope that the founders, Pres., etc., of MDMM will remedy this situation. No one deserves to be talked to the way that I was, especially with me being disabled.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2013 04:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Million-Dollar-Marketing-Machine/internet/Million-Dollar-Marketing-Machine-Bob-and-Jane-618-355-1419-Rudeness-Mean-comments-Bad-1045082. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Million Dollar Marketing Machine