Complaint Review: Millionaire Concierge - Doug Turner

• Updated: Mon, April 04, 2011

• Reported By: Courtney — Irvine California United States of America
Millionaire Concierge - Doug Turner
1332 Bayview Drive, Suite 105 Fort Lauderdale, Florida United States of America

Millionaire Concierge - Doug Turner Doug Turner Doug Turner is a rude, unethical liar! Do NOT give him your business, he will screw you for sure! Fort Lauderdale, Florida

*Consumer Comment: "Sonam" is a terrible fake name, Doug.

*Consumer Comment: hilarious

Doug Turner purports to be a "concierge" who will usher you to a charmed VIP experience.  After visiting his website, I called his company to ask about pricing for the fighter jet packages and Doug Turner himself answered the telephone.  From the get-go, his tone was unprofessional and disinterested.

Since, he sounded so annoyed that I had called, I tried to "break the ice" by telling him that my company had rented a mansion through his services in the past.  However, before I could finish my sentence, he interrupted me and gave me the pricing on the fighter jet packages.

I then asked him about the qualifications of the pilots and Turner again interrupted me and said aggressively: "they are ex-Air Force."  Since my specific question was not answered and since I work in the aviation industry, I asked Turner how many hours the pilot had in this specific aircraft.  Turner seemed shocked someone would actually ask about a safety question related to his fighter jet joy rides!  He laughed a bit and said rudely: "We know what we're doing, we've been doing it for a long time"  Before I could say anything, he said: "BAH-BYE!" Just like that!  And hung up on me!

I called him back a few minutes later and told him that there was no need to be rude and he interrupted me and said.. "I don't want your business... GOOD BYE" and agian hung up on me!

It seems my lucky stars were watching out for me because I later spoke to a friend of mine about this disturbing experience and he told me that Doug Turner's contacts for fighter jets were even shadier than he was and that Turner does not make sure any of the fighter jets were well maintained.  He added that Turner had stiffed so many people that it was amazing that he was still in business and that he was a lawsuit waiting to happen.  However, my friend said that Turner would be the type to have all his assets in someone else's name, knowing full well the high probabilities of a lawsuit brought against him!

I was so glad not to have given my hard earned money to Turner, especially, after he could not answer a simple safety question for a service as high-risk as a fighter jet flight!  I suggest you steer clear of Doug Turner and his so-called "Concierge" services.  He charges an arm and a leg and he does not deliver most times.  He is a rude, arrogant, and unethical.  Remember, you have a choice as a consumer and there are many other ways/services to get the same or better VIP experience.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2010 10:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Millionaire-Concierge-Doug-Turner/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33304/Millionaire-Concierge-Doug-Turner-Doug-Turner-Doug-Turner-is-a-rude-unethical-liar-Do-610128. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Millionaire Concierge - Doug Turner

"Sonam" is a terrible fake name, Doug.

AUTHOR: devotchka - ()

Nice "anonymous" reply to this man's story, Doug Turner. No rational person would take the side of arrogant CEO [or any employee of any company] over a customer who was merely trying to do business with you.

What kind of "concierge" doesn't have a receptionist to answer the phone? It's not "calling up the CEO" when the only number listed for the company happens to be the CEO's Boost Mobile cell phone.

I just tried to discuss booking a house in Miami for my wedding, and was totally blown off. Doug Turner read my rather sizeable venue budget and simply said "sorry cant help...[sic]" and that was that.

I have found the houses I was interested in on other broker's websites...brokers who were courteous and kind and replied to my messages promptly. In fact, if you look closely at the yachts on his page, you can see the names of the boats. Venetian Lady is one, and that is available to charter on multiple sites.

My point is that you do not need Doug Turner or Millionaire Concierge to have an amazing party, vacation, or custom experience.

hilarious

AUTHOR: sonam - (United States of America)

first of all you cannot call the ceo of a company and approach him with such questions on the phone.i find it rather funny that your here complaining how he rebuffed your questions.i truly feel he did nothing wrong.its a very well known company and there may be hundreds calling him for curiosity sake who obviously cant afford his services.also a luxury concierge cant divulge in any details unless they know who you are and if your genuinely interested.they dont want their rates and other details to be out there in the open.you should have asked for an appointment with him or his team and once your there you could have asked him everything from the aircrafts to the pilots uniform colour.they need to know that your really interested and your not wasting their time.also someone who's really interested in spending a 100k on their holiday would make an effort to go to their office then glib away on the phone.and if you really were interested!then you should have named a friend or a reference before even starting the conversation.you cant go to a gucci store wearing flip flops and expect the sales persons full attention.it is how it is!