Complaint Review: MillionaireMatch.com

• Submitted: Sat, February 18, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, February 18, 2012

• Reported By: HonestyPolicy — Huntington Beach California United States of America
MillionaireMatch.com

MillionaireMatch.com MM steals, reuse your photos & information. You think you deletec profile but think Again! Internet

MillionaireMatch.com steals reuse your photos & information. I had deleted my profile 2007 when I found my love. Well my friend, she told me it was showing me active. So I went back & lo and behold access code still works, but my email was changed to someone else, some other- I sensed it was a dude probably their staff? behind this. It was futile attempts to contact them to please remove. No anwer. It has been years, so I found this site to post.. Buyers, Users beware.. this is an unethical site not respectful of people wishes to be offline, to have profiles permanently removed & not sold to others site etc. So I wrote this (below) into my profile instead to get their attention and perhaps help others current members see through the deceit Well, guess what? it was approved !! Whoaa! Just goes to say they are mindless heartless programmed website. If their practices continue, I pray it soon goes bankrupt or disabled taken offline. "I signed up 2007, found someone outside of the www. I tried to delete this profile in 2007 and thought I did but a girlfriend said I was still showing active. I tried logging in & found someone changed my email to their made up email & is why I haven't got email forwards. I am not a member and not active. I left online world then, years ago, due to the corruption & thought I never have to deal with this & the corruption. I tried contact this MM staff to no avail so I figured to write here since it is probably approved by a robot or automated machine programs anyways incapable of decent thinking, integrity and honesty to just removee my profile, pictures or information to make money & denied me, breaking the Bill of Rights to life, liberty, freedom to be in relationship & not have people think I am still looking (I have not, am not and don't need) to have peace of mind that I know we all deserve. This disgusts me, breach of my trust & security.. for me to find out like this when I am about to marry."

I wish you the best regards and stay away from sites such as this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2012 09:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MillionaireMatchcom/internet/MillionaireMatchcom-MM-steals-reuse-your-photos-information-You-think-you-deletec-pr-841568. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MillionaireMatch.com