Complaint Review: Millionairedates.com

• Submitted: Tue, October 02, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, October 02, 2012

• Reported By: Alice — Torrey Utah United States of America
Millionairedates.com

Millionairedates.com I got a fake email private message from millionaire Dates. I went to find out who it was i got onto site to find the person and reported the person i got booted off the site i paid 3dlrs for the site Internet

i received an email as a private message from a person on millionairedates.com. I went to the site to see if this person is for real. i thought they were and now they aren't. I paid 3 dlrs for 3 days i thought i was talking to the person in the pic. Im on my 2nd day of being on the site and now i cant get back on the site it brings me straight to Yahoo. I had no idea until i googled them again and found u guys and saw what the report said. I was shocked i been scammed. I had no idea. I guess no more internet dating anymore for me its all a bunch of fakes to take woman's money. i feel very violated and i am angry that these jerks whoever they may be are doing this as a joke. Its a big shame that decent people cant meet because of these terrible scams. I definitely dont recommend them at all they are all fake. no more internet dating.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2012 09:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Millionairedatescom/internet/Millionairedatescom-I-got-a-fake-email-private-message-from-millionaire-Dates-I-went-to-950016. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Millionairedates.com