Complaint Review: Millionairematch.com; Successfulmatch.com; Seniormatch.com

• Submitted: Sat, November 14, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, November 14, 2009

• Reported By: Former Successfulmatch Affiliate — BerlinI just want to let you know about my experience with the SuccessfulMatch d Internet United States of America
Millionairematch.com; Successfulmatch.com; Seniormatch.com

Millionairematch.com; Successfulmatch.com; Seniormatch.com MillionaireMatch.com Cougarmingle.com SugarDaddyMeet.com and many more SCAM Internet

[Beware]The SuccessfulMatch dating network will steal your traffic source and methods

I just want to let you know about my experience with the SuccessfulMatch dating affiliate network. I've found their cougar dating site: CougarMingle.com on Google, signed up with them, registered a domain and started promoting my site (which they designed for me and was hosted on their own servers).

I was bringing a good amount of signups because I know a good way to promote my site. A couple of months later I saw someone promoting their niche sites on the place where I was promoting my site and it didn't take me too long to realize that these are actually the SuccessfulMatch team members - they became my direct competition on the place where I was promoting one of their sites and they spend a lot of time on promoting their sites with my method

When I started working with them I noticed that their sites are converting extremely bad, so I switched from a $30 per paid member program to a $2 per free registration and I was doing pretty well until I received an e-mail from them in September that I didn't manage to keep a rate of min. 2% of paid members and they are converting me to a pay per sale program and all my commissions from August - around $500 will now be calculated to the $30 per paid member program - all in all 2 paid members , so I ended up with $60 for August instead of the $500 that I had to receive.

I e-mailed them and most of the words in my e-mail were swears. They explained me that the traffic source where I'm promoting my sites is public and everyone has access to it, so their employees have found it and they didn't steal my methods - what a joke - I told them to stop pissing me off and didn't even ask for the $60 they were owning me for August...

I switched to another dating network and now my conversion is much better , but SuccessfulMatch is still my biggest competition the place where I'm promoting my site...SCAM SCAM SCAM - they'll start promoting their sites with your methods and become your competition.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2009 06:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Millionairematchcom-Successfulmatchcom-Seniormatchcom/internet/Millionairematchcom-Successfulmatchcom-Seniormatchcom-MillionaireMatchcom-Cougarming-523756. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Millionairematch.com; Successfulmatch.com; Seniormatch.com