Complaint Review: Millionaireos

• Submitted: Thu, April 04, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, April 04, 2013

• Reported By: Keith — kansas city Missouri
Millionaireos

Millionaireos the company had a 200 dollar down and 200 a month agreement. They also promised a coach, I had put my money down and no coach and would have had to pay another 200 dollars and had no coach. Internet

I joined this program, with a $200.00 down payment and and had to pay $200.00 dollars a month. They promised me a coach to work with me averyday until I had learned what i needed to know. They had set me up with a website of my own to get other informations and etc,.

Three weeks had passed and I finally got a coach, after two days he went on sick leave and said someone would call me.

Thre days passed and it was geting close to me paying another $200.00 and i havent had a coach to get set up to make any money. So I got another coach one day before the due date,they shut my website down.

I called the assistant to the head and she told me there could be a possibility that a month could be waved so i could get set up and make some money, i havent heard anything from them at all. So i lost $200.00 dollars that i borrowed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2013 11:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Millionaireos/internet/Millionaireos-the-company-had-a-200-dollar-down-and-200-a-month-agreement-They-also-prom-1040645. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Millionaireos