Complaint Review: Millionaires Concierge

• Updated: Mon, April 22, 2013

• Reported By: Lance M — Los Angeles California
Millionaires Concierge
1332 Bayview Drive, Suite 105 Fort Lauderdale, Florida United States of America

Millionaires Concierge Doug Turner Did not provide what he promised, Scam Artist, the biggest con guy - DON'T TRUST THIS GUY Fort Lauderdale, Florida

I called up Doug after I saw his advertisement on Google to inquiry about a particular vehicle for a corporate event. In his rude, obnoxious voice, Doug said he could provide anything I wanted as long as I could afford it. I told him money is not an issue and that I could provide our Amex card upon our reservation. After he gave us his fee, I decided I was not comfortable dealing with him and told him I was no longer interested. He then says to me "that's because you can't afford it" and he hung up on me. This guy has no customer service manners, has hung up the phone on me several times.

Here's the scam, this guy does not own any of the vehicles that he claims to own. He is merely a broker who rents the vehicles from the actual owners and jacks up his price 10 fold. We know for a fact that this is what he does because I contacted someone that deals with this jackass Doug Turner. I was able to rent the same vehicle I wanted for our event from the actual owner who was very pleasant to deal with. My advice, don't deal with this jerk and go elsewhere. He's not the only game in town.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2013 08:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Millionaires-Concierge/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33304/Millionaires-Concierge-Doug-Turner-Did-not-provide-what-he-promised-Scam-Artist-the-bigg-1045179. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Millionaires Concierge