Complaint Review: Millon

• Updated: Wed, May 08, 2013

• Reported By: Cora D Shepler — Alabama
Millon
na jansboro, Select State/Province USA

Preston Million Scammed Me Preston used the internet to scam me out of a messly $300 bucks jansboro arkansas

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Misleading Report

*Consumer Suggestion: SCUM KID

Preston Million scammed me by selling me what he claimed was good software but apon reciviing my digital download online I quickly relized he had just sent me a demo version on someone elses software. when I called him to ask for something else or a refund he promptly said and I quote "F**k you a** hole this is why I dont work with poor f**ks"

Im not sure what to do anymore obviously the money is gone. :(

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2013 04:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Millon/jansboro-Select-StateProvince/Preston-Million-Scammed-Me-Preston-used-the-internet-to-scam-me-out-of-a-messly-300-buck-1049441. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Millon

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Misleading Report

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

For anyone reading this, I request that you not to give this report much weight. I do not sell software and have no knowledge of the author. No proof was posted. Thank you

#2 Consumer Suggestion

SCUM KID

AUTHOR: Preston Million is Fraud - ()

This kid Preston Million has ripped me off numerous times in the past taken a lot of my money always uses lame excuses why I won't ever be refunded has to me to F*** off many times - he will take your money & never deliver as promised!

My lawyer is currently working on this situation and a few others in regards to Preston Million so I will leave this short, Bottom line here - He will tell you he is doing a good service selling anything he has to sell to make a quick dollar, I highly recommend you think twice before dealing with this kid.

Save your money and deal with a professional. If anyone needs to get their side of the story out please file a reply here.