Complaint Review: Millwood Properties ,Frontgate, Coppergate, Parkgate, Woodgate Apartments

• Submitted: Wed, July 22, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, July 22, 2009

• Reported By:Murray Utah
Millwood Properties ,Frontgate, Coppergate, Parkgate, Woodgate Apartments
4623 S. Urban Way Murray, Utah U.S.A.

Millwood Management Millwood Properties, Millwood Properties, Frontgate, Coppergate, Millwood Properties Parkgate, Woodgate Apartments, UNSAFE, Cheap, Apathetic, Scam Artists, Belligerent, Unfriendly, Condescending Murray Utah

I have been a renter from Millwood Properties for a few years now. I moved from Coppergate Apartments to the newer Frontgate Apartments at the beginning of 2009 in hopes that newer apartments would be of safer construction than the older Coppergate apartments... was I ever wrong!!! And not only are there safety concerns, but they are running a dirty towing operation in order to make a quick profit off the renters.

In the course of six months, we have had an enormous number of safety concerns, almost none of which have been addressed. First and foremost, we live on the fourth floor and our balcony has a cheap plastic railing that has come loose and they refuse to fix it. I reported this over a month ago! I have two small children and they would die if they fell from the fourth floor. So I can't even have them out there. Who wants to pay for space they cannot even use?

Next, we have black mold all over the inside of our closets. This was true in Coppergate as well. And all they do, (after months of asking) is paint it over with cheap white spraypaint!!! I cough constantly and so does my son because of it.

My wife had our accordian door to the laundry room fall on her head out of the blue. There are a LONG list of problems with the construction... constantly breaking faucets, disposal, toilets, doors... you name it. They use the cheapest materials available in everything they make.

We have also had one of our cars towed away with absolutely NO warning. Apparently, the lease agreement states that if you let your registration slip on your vehicle, they tow it away. Now we have to pay a ridiculous amount of money to get it out of impound, and I'm sure they get a handsome kickback or commission of some kind, or why wouldn't they even issue a warning?

Oh, and can you say PARASITE??? Last year I was infected by a parasite due to unsanitary conditions at their pool. They close the pool after the fact and I end up spending a day in the emergency room taking bag after bag of fluid in order to avoid dehydration from severe diahrrea. Do you thing I was compensated for any of my lost work or medical bills? NO... in fact, they make it a habit of being belligerent and condescending in every single contact I've had with them. They even laugh at you.

Considering moving into any of their properties? My firm advice... you are better off on the street in a cardboard box than renting with them. At least you know it's cardboard and not cardboard disguised as an apartment.

Anonymous
Murray, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2009 09:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Millwood-Properties-Frontgate-Coppergate-Parkgate-Woodgate-Apartments/Murray-Utah-84107/Millwood-Management-Millwood-Properties-Millwood-Properties-Frontgate-Coppergate-Millw-472183. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Millwood Properties ,Frontgate, Coppergate, Parkgate, Woodgate Apartments