Complaint Review: Milly Bridal

• Submitted: Fri, August 17, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, August 17, 2012

• Reported By: The_truth.com — ajax Other Canada
Milly Bridal
88 Xi Cun Road, Jiang Zhuang Industrial Park, Guo Internet United States of America

Milly Bridal Do not buy your wedding dress here Internet

Ladies, please, if you want to save tears and fustration, do not buy your wedding dress from this company. I ordered my dress (that came in one month later than promise) which was then too late to have a altered. I sent in my size and the dress came 6 sizes too big. I tried to let them know they would not work with me, they would not refund unless I could send it back (which cose half the price of the dress) IT RUNINED my wedding plans.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2012 07:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Milly-Bridal/internet/Milly-Bridal-Do-not-buy-your-wedding-dress-here-Internet-928552. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Milly Bridal