Complaint Review: Milton Collier

• Updated: Fri, August 01, 2014

• Reported By: Shells — marietta Georgia
Milton Collier
Nationwide USA

Milton Collier TranzCenter Llc Family Care Source, Truck load support Milton Collier is a SCAM ARTIST! He needs to BE STOP!! He took my money and others Atlanta Georgia

*Author of original report: My right.

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: I nearly got all my money back.

*Author of original report: I guess

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Jobs Available

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: A Good Leader and Good Man.........

Miltion Collier has been scamming people for years, he and his wife had a compnay called Family Care Source in 2010. They both lied and said it was apart of medicare, that was not true. He is a true talker, because he talked a lot of folks out of $70. The money was suppose to be used for our phone line. Mr. Collier was really good with the scam, he worked with us for about 2 weeks. Once he got everyone registered for the phone, he dissappeared, he changed his phone number and shut the website down that we were all communicating through. A few of us caught up with him again and he was doing the same thing, this time with truck load support. Only differnce is he is charging people $199 for phone services.. PLEASE DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN. We are doing everything in our power to have this man caught. Thankful I saved everything from this scam artist.

Another thing, he will use the lords name and talk about how bless he is. But all he is, is a devil in sheeps clothing. Karma is a you know what and his time is coming. He will be caught. He also brings his whole family in on the whole scam. His wife is the person on the recording for the voice mail.

Please don't do business with this man. He also lies about being a vet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2014 11:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Milton-Collier-/nationwide/Milton-Collier-TranzCenter-Llc-Family-Care-Source-Truck-load-support-Milton-Collier-is-1166832. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Milton Collier

My right.

AUTHOR: Shells - ()

The point of rip off report is to report! its a right that I have. its a pretty big group of us that's trying to stop this scammer from doing it to others. It's not even about the money anymore, everyone that's dealing with him or plan on dealing with him needs to know the truth. So there will be no shut up here. Good for you that you've moved on, now continue moving on, although you searched for his name and found this.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

I nearly got all my money back.

AUTHOR: Daniel - ()

Whether you have been ripped off by Milton Collier or not is not anyone's business. Take him to court or shut it. I am not defending him in any way. I will not defend him either, because he has burnt too many bridges. Until he gets right with God, he continue to burn as many as he can get away with.

If you have lost enough money to reason for grand theft charges, he will be forced to pay up and/or go to jail. I have not lost enough to be concerned with a lawsuit. For that, I am grateful I did not do alot of business under his supervision.

I guess

AUTHOR: Shells - ()

Oh please with your lies. This is either Mr collier or a family member of his. Google his name he is a scammer and we are working on getting him exposed. He stole a lot of  money from people. Search his name on this site.  God don't like ugly So please stop with your lies! I was for Me collier and even took up for him in the beginning until he stole from me.

#4 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Jobs Available

AUTHOR: World Class Leader - ()

This website has it purpose, but when individuals just can post lies and negative information without facts, this unjust for the Mr. Collier I know. There are several Milton Collier on the websites, but this unjust to the Mr. Milton Collier that I know; that have served his country as a Retired Military Veteran and everyday he dedicate his life to helping others and the Mr. Milton Collier I know, can be find at www.MiltonCollier.com with real Jobs Available for individuals ALL over the USA and his Training Books that’s used by schools and freight brokerage company is also sold on Amazon…….

#5 UPDATE EX-employee responds

A Good Leader and Good Man.........

AUTHOR: World Class Leader - ()

The Mr. Collier I know Hired and Trained me in the Freight Brokerage Industry years ago and provided me with the opportunity to take care of my family.  There are people today that will spread lies and talk bad about indivduals due to being jealousy, racist and etc. When I saw this posting, I had flash back of a few individuals that Mr. Collier had to terminate their employment and I remember these individuals stating very nasty racist comments to Mr. Collier and I remember a few individuals that Mr. Collier hired, but these individuals did not really have the skills and abilities to do the job, but Mr. Collier hired them anyway and those same individuals will turn around post these lies. This also remind me on how individuals treat our President of the USA, just because.. The Mr. Milton L. Collier that I know is a Retired Military Veteran that has served his country, a college graduated and a successful business man. For the individual that post this negative information, tell us your Real Name, tell us what you have accomplished,Do Not Hide behind this website. Remember Real Leaders step forward; they do not hide……

Note: To attain your Freight Broker License in the USA, you are required to Register with the Federal Government and Department of Transportation (DOT) to get your authority, the approximately cost is $300 that you are required to pay the Federal Government, the Government Website: FMCSA.dot.gov..

Do not blame Mr. Collier for your lack of abilities, skills and talent……If you take more time to read and research you will know better and do better…..

Mr. Collier where every you are, please continue to do a World Class JOB, thank you for the opportunity you gave me years ago……..