- Report: #1017221
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Milton HOUSING AUTHORITY
Milton HOUSING AUTHORITY1050 Church Street for Milton Manor Milton, West Virginia United States of America
Milton HOUSING AUTHORITY Persons and or individuals involved in the Operation, Managing, and Daily Activities Under Federal Regulations, Milton Housing Authority was required to return my security deposit plus interest within 30 days of vacating their unit , due to the fact I received federal rental assistanc Milton, West Virginia
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
John Hathaway, Candy Steele, Its Committee Members , Its Board Members, Its Manager,
and Its Agents, and in support thereof states as follows:
1. On or around November 1, 1998, I and my sister as tenant[s] and Milton Housing Authority
as landlord by and through its authorized agent, Jack Hatfield entered into a Lease
Agreement for the premises commonly known and described as apartment 208, hereby
known as Milton Manor, for the elderly and or disabled.
2. The owner of this Apartment complex, hereby known as Milton manor , situated and
located in Milton, West Virginia, borrows money from the United States Of America acting
through the Farmers Home Administration of the United States Department of
Agriculture[hereby referred to and known as FmHa]
3. Milton Housing Authority is governed and regulated by FmHa and by other Federal Agencies, as well as local, and state agencies.and are required to follow and comply
with their rules, and regulations.
4. I and my sister received federal rental assistance for said apartment at Milton Manor
5. I and my sister's eligibility and rent requirements for said apartment at Milton Manor on
said date of November 11, 1998, was determined by and through FmHa requirements
and by and through Form FmHa 1944-8.
6. Milton Housing Authority was paid federal subsidies on the behalf of myself and my
sister for said apartment, at Milton Manor during our complete tenancy from
December 1, 1998 to January 4, 2013.
7. I and my sister served upon Milton Housing Authority by and through their authorized
agent, Jack Hatfield $ 245.00 dollars for said apartment, at Milton Manor, on or around
said date of November 11, 1998, as set forth and determined by FmHa requirements
and by and through FmHa Form 1944-8, and as well as a security deposit in same
8. This security deposit was required to be placed in an interest bearing account by
Milton Housing Authority on said date of November 11, 1998, and remained there
throughout their tenancy at said apartment 208, at Milton Manor,
9. Upon the vacating of said apartment, at Milton Manor, if there are no damages
caused to said apartment, then this security deposit shall be returned to the tenant[s]
along with interest by Milton Housing Authority within 30 days as set forth within
Federal regulations and within our Lease Agreement
10. On January 4, 2013, I vacated the apartment 208, at Milton Manor, and return it upon
Milton Housing Authority in as good condition as when taken on or around
December 1, 1998, except for reasonable use and wear,as described under West
Virginia Law and or applicable Statue [s].
11. I have a signed and dated Move-Out Inspection Form submitted upon me by the
authorized manager, of Milton Housing Authority, declaring there were no DAMAGES
FOUND and or CAUSED to apartment 208, at Milton Manor on January 9, 2013.
12. I have served two  WRITTEN DEMAND Notices upon Milton Housing Authority
for the return of my SECURITY DEPOSIT plus INTEREST, but they have refused to
13. THEREFORE, as a refusal to comply, MILTON HOUSING AUTHORITY AND ALL THE
PERSONS AND INDIVIDUALS as stated above, has VIOLATED FEDERAL REGULATIONS
as well as Local and state regulations.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2013 07:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Milton-HOUSING-AUTHORITY/Milton-West-Virginia-25541/Milton-HOUSING-AUTHORITY-Persons-and-or-individuals-involved-in-the-Operation-Managin-1017221. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.