Complaint Review: Milton Research

• Submitted: Mon, October 15, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, February 13, 2013

• Reported By: Kathe — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
Milton Research

Milton Research Edgar Tenenbaum WARNING!! RIPOFF!! MILTON RESEARCH DOES NOT PAY YOU FOR PERFORMING THEIR ONLINE FOCUS GROUPS!! Internet

*Author of original report: I STILL HAVE NOT GOTTEN PAID!!

*Author of original report: Milton Research Update

*Consumer Comment: A BIG SCAM

*Author of original report: I STILL Have Not Gotten Paid

*Consumer Comment: I was paid on 10/8/2012

*General Comment: in regrads to Milton Research RIPOFF

MILTON RESEARCH advertises on craigslist, seeking people to perform one-hour consumer research studies.  They promise to pay you $50 for a one-hour market research project which requires you to call four different companies seeking information on the services they offer.  These services range from home security networks to mortgage refinancing programs.  You are then asked to rate the customer service abilities of the company representative on the other end of the line.

DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SCAM!!  Milton Research and their Administrative Assistant, EDGAR TENENBAUM, will NEVER pay you for the work you have done!  ALL of your emails will go unanswered!  This firm exists only to collect your personal information and resell it to telemarketers.

MILTON RESEARCH AND EDGAR TENENBAUM ARE RIP-OFF ARTISTS!!  I have heard from other people who were also NEVER paid for their efforts!  AVOID AVOID AVOID!!  Don't waste your time and energy on these crooks!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2012 04:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Milton-Research/internet/Milton-Research-Edgar-Tenenbaum-WARNING-RIPOFF-MILTON-RESEARCH-DOES-NOT-PAY-YOU-FOR-955472. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Milton Research

I STILL HAVE NOT GOTTEN PAID!!

AUTHOR: Kathe - (United States of America)

As of today, 2/13/13, I still have not gotten paid.  I completed my focus group in July!  All my requests for payment have gone unanswered.   Everyone should avoid this company AT ALL COSTS!!

Milton Research Update

AUTHOR: Kathe - (United States of America)

Two or three weeks after filing my original Ripoff Report, I received an email from Milton Research.  The company apologized for the delay in payment and requested that I fill out an attached Missing Compensation Request form.  I have submitted two of these Request forms and sent two additional emails.  One month later, I still have not heard a word from these charlatans.  BEWARE!!

A BIG SCAM

AUTHOR: Rev. lynda gray - (U.S.A.)

THIS COMPANY, MILTON RESEARCH, IS DEFINITELY A INTERNET SCAM AND THEY DO NOT HAVE REAL FOCUS GROUPS. THE ATTEMPT TO GET YOU TO SIGN UP FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IS A HONEST AND TRUTHFUL FOCUS GROUP. THEY GET YOUR INFORMATION, THEN TELL YOU THAT THE GROUP YOU APPLIED TO IS FILLED, BUT THEY HAVE ANOTHER ONE. IT IS A CHECK CASHING "SHOP" WHERE THEY SEND YOU A CHECK TO CASH, KEEP A PORTION OF THE MONEY AND SEND THE REST OF THE MONEY BACK TO THEM IN A REAL MONEY ORDER. THE CHECK YOU CASH IS NO GOOD, YOU GET ARRESTED FOR CHECK FRAUD AND THEY GET THE MAJORITY OF THE MONEY, WHICH, OF COURSE, YOU HAVE TO PAY BACK TOO AS THE BANK/CHECK CASHING PLACE HAS YOUR ID AND INFORMATION.

I STILL Have Not Gotten Paid

AUTHOR: Kathe - (United States of America)

In response to the above comments, on July 10 I completed the focus group study as directed.

More than two months later, I still have not gotten paid.  I have sent numerous emails inquiring about payment, but I have not heard a word.  And if anyone manages to locate Milton Research's website, please let me know!

I was paid on 10/8/2012

AUTHOR: hooverk - (United States of America)

They had me call a few places and fill out a few surveys.

Payment was a little late but it eventually came.

#6 General Comment

in regrads to Milton Research RIPOFF

AUTHOR: Dan - (United States of America)

Morning, I took the survey two weeks ago or less, I did what was asked of me .

Completed it in full less then 1 hour.

I received my payment in the mail yesterday 10/15/2012.

So all I can say is thank you Milton Research