Complaint Review: Mindshark Marketing SEO

• Submitted: Wed, December 05, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, December 05, 2012

• Reported By: ShopAtAsSeenOnTV.com — York South Carolina United States of America
Mindshark Marketing SEO

Mindshark Marketing SEO Terrible Service Internet

This is one of the few cases when I am compelled to actually take the time to warn others. I worked with Mindshark Marketing for nearly 6 months and went through 2 different account reps, neither of which ever delivered the products that were offered and agreed upon.

Once they finally got started after 2 months of payment, they did create a link-building campaign as we agreed upon - but 20-30% of the links they reported to me were broken (i.e. did not exist). These were supposed to be fixed, but never were.

We had also agreed for Mindshark Marketing to write a certain # of articles for me per month - I received 2 of the 8 articles I was supposed to receive before terminating service.

Part of the initial agreement was also for them to provide a professional corporate video - showcasing company and products. This has never been delivered after 6 months.

At start, there were supposed to be bi-weekly phone calls with my Mindshark Marketing rep to discuss progress of campaign - over a 6 month period there were a total of 3 calls. The times were pre-set (i.e. every other Thursday, 10am). One morning, I waited over 2 hours for this call. When I emailed my rep to find out what happened, she said "she had a training seminar that conflicted". No email. No phone call. Just me waiting.

There are literally 1000's of SEO Marketing companies available. If you are looking to work with someone who is service-oriented, flexible to your needs and who will deliver what they say they will deliver, I would not recommend Mindshark Marketing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2012 02:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mindshark-Marketing-SEO/internet/Mindshark-Marketing-SEO-Terrible-Service-Internet-978329. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mindshark Marketing SEO