Complaint Review: Mindshark Marketing

• Updated: Wed, September 19, 2012

• Reported By: Jim L. — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
Mindshark Marketing

Mindshark Marketing SEO without access to your site for 4+ months. Internet

It is all clear to me now and a very simple scam. $500 sign-up for for their SEO program. $265/mo ongoing for my site to move up in the rankings. They guaranteed positive movement in the ranking by the fourth month. After 3 months, I was told all is well even though my site showed no positive movement in the rankings. After 4 months, I was told my site was a "portal" site (big problem) and the FTP logins could not be obtained from the administrator of my site. Without the logins, no work can be done on my site.

Their solution, sell me an entire new-built site, hosting, IDX, etc. Of course they wanted thousands more to do this. My question to them: "What have you been doing with my monthly payments for 4 months of service that you were unable to complete without full access to my site?" Their answer was full of BS and techno-speak of which, of course, I could not understand. $1,295 for nothing. Watch out! They are very good at getting you to sign-up initially. I actually felt pretty good about their service until the bomb dropped at the fourth month. Of course, that was not until they billed me for that month. I have terminated their service and will wait to see if they try to debit my bank account next month. If they do, I will post that update.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2012 05:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mindshark-Marketing/internet/Mindshark-Marketing-SEO-without-access-to-your-site-for-4-months-Internet-943717. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mindshark Marketing