Complaint Review: Mineike Car Care Center-Beaumont CA

1493 E. Sixth St. Beaumony, California United States of America
  • Phone: 951-769-6100
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Mineike Car Care Center-Beaumont CA I took my truck to Mineike for a simple tune-up, and now have a $2, 500 damaged head, that's not their respondibility Beaumony, California

On March 4, 2013, I took my truck to Mineike for a tune-up and a replacement of the #3 coil, I advised Jim, manager, that there was a heli coil on #3 cylinder. I later recieved a call stating the heli coil had been pullud out when taking out the spark plug. The heli coil was replaced by mineike and paid an additional $200 when I picked up my truck on March 5, 2013. On March 7, 2013, I took my truck to work and on my way home it starting running rough, so I drove straight to mineike. On March 8, 2013, I was told by Mineike the #3 spark plug, the same one that was repaired, had blew out damaging the head. After 3 days of trying to negotiate with mineike, I felt I needed another proffesional oppinion. I had my truck hauled to another shop, and they took pictures of the damages and the work mineike did, and stated that the heli coil was not placed in properly. Now Mineike is stating that they advised me that the repaires might not work, so therefor they are not responsible for the damages.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2013 07:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mineike-Car-Care-Center-Beaumont-CA/Beaumony-California-92223/Mineike-Car-Care-Center-Beaumont-CA-I-took-my-truck-to-Mineike-for-a-simple-tune-up-and-1046375. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mineike Car Care Center-Beaumont CA