Complaint Review: Mineral Science - Purity Mineral Makeup - Color Resources

• Submitted: Sat, June 28, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, June 28, 2008

• Reported By:Denton Texas
Mineral Science - Purity Mineral Makeup - Color Resources
13710 Hutton Dr. Farmers Branch, Texas U.S.A.

Mineral Science - Purity Mineral Makeup Color Resources rip off Farmers Branch Texas

I was looking on the internet for mineral makeup. I stumbled upon a site that was offering a free trial and all Ihad to do was pay the shipping and handling, which on the website was one penny.

When it came time to give my cc info I chickened out and got off the website. But, I had already entered my contact info and so a couple days later a sales rep called me to see if I was still interested. Se gave me the whole sales pitch, it went like this. I would be sent a two months supply of the Purity mineral makeup to try free for 14 days, all I had to pay was the shipping and handling which was $3.95.

And if I didn't like it all Ihad to do was send it back. She even told me I could send the empty containers back. If I did like it and kept it then I would receive a new shipment of makeup every 2 months and would be charged $29.99 for that every 2 months

But, they lied because I never received the makeup and my cc was charged right away for $21.41. I didn't authorise this amount. I'm upset

Lona
Denton, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2008 01:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mineral-Science-Purity-Mineral-Makeup-Color-Resources/Farmers-Branch-Texas-75234/Mineral-Science-Purity-Mineral-Makeup-Color-Resources-rip-off-Farmers-Branch-Texas-345364. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mineral Science - Purity Mineral Makeup - Color Resources