Complaint Review: Mineral Science - Purity Minerals Cosmetics

• Submitted: Mon, June 09, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, June 09, 2008

• Reported By:Amarillo Texas
Mineral Science - Purity Minerals Cosmetics
13710 Hutton Drive Farmers Branch, Texas U.S.A.

Mineral Science.com - Purity Minerals Cosmetics They sent me makeup as a trial basis, then used my check card number to autoship which I didn't authorize. They claim they did include an auto ship feature which I approved..I still did not authorize them to hit my bank account for an auto shipment of their makeup (WHICH IS AWFUL)It's a very bad copy of Bare Minerals Farmers Branch Texas

mineralscience.com snail mailed me an offer to trial basis their mineral base makeup; asking that I include a card number to pay for the shipping of $7.95, which I did.

I did NOT, however, give them authorization to hit the bank account again for an auto shipment of more makeup.

Be forewarned; I was told there was fine print that I neglected to read..THEN WHY WAS IT IN FINE PRINT?

What a scam!!

Rk in texas
Amarillo, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2008 07:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mineral-Science-Purity-Minerals-Cosmetics/Farmers-Branch-Texas-75234/Mineral-Sciencecom-Purity-Minerals-Cosmetics-They-sent-me-makeup-as-a-trial-basis-then-338383. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mineral Science - Purity Minerals Cosmetics