Complaint Review: Mineral Science

• Submitted: Wed, May 28, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, May 28, 2008

• Reported By:Waikoloa Hawaii
Mineral Science
13710 Hutton Drive Farmers Branch, Texas U.S.A.

Mineral Science Difficult to return unopened product Farmers Branch Texas

I received an unsolicited product from Mineral Science (Purity Makeup) while I was on another island for surgery and follow-up physical therapy. When I returned to my home, I tried to get an RMA number fron Mineral Science to return the unopened product.

Not only did they refuse to give me the number because "... it is over 30 days and we do not accept returns after 30 days..." but they informed me that there was another order shipped out this date (May 28, 2008) and that my credit card would be charged for this order. I told them not to ship the order and to cancel whatever auto delivery they may have thought I agreed to.

I was informed that it would be impossible for them to do that since the order (that I had not authorized) had already shipped. and my credit card would be charged anyway. They tried to offer me a discount if I just kept the order. I do not want the product and I do not feel like they are open and aboveboard in their disclosures.

I am warning others to be wary of the company, Mineral Science. They are a rip-off. Easy to purchase on a come-on "Free Trial" but not so easy to get rid of.

Upcountry woman
Waikoloa, Hawaii

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2008 05:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mineral-Science/Farmers-Branch-Texas-75234/Mineral-Science-Difficult-to-return-unopened-product-Farmers-Branch-Texas-335253. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mineral Science