Complaint Review: Mineral Science

• Submitted: Tue, February 05, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, February 05, 2008

• Reported By:Camptown Pennsylvania
Mineral Science
13710 Hutton Dr. Farmers Branch, Texas U.S.A.

Mineral Science Or Purity Makeup SCAM! UNABLE TO REACH COMPANY. DO NOT WANT TO BE CHARGED FOR PRODUCTS Farmers Branch Texas

I found this product (Mineral Science Makeup) on another website offering free products to "try" and "keep". I guess I should have known from the start this was too good to be true. Anyway, I ordered this product as a trial product for $7.95, to try for free, then return in 14 days, or I would be charged $59.00.

I tried calling these people numerous times to obtain a RMA# (return merchandise authorization number). Could not reach a human for the life of me. I tried emailing them, no luck! So, in an effort to avoid further charges, I was going to mail the products back today (minus the RMA#). I checked me bank account this morning, and sure enough, they have charged me the $59.00 for additional products! I DO NOT want them! I don't know what to do!

So in an effort to avoid continuing charges from this fraudulant company, I have made the choice to cancel my credit card. No I have to see if I can some how get reimbursed for these additional products?? I see similar reports to mine about this company, I hope someone does something about it. it's just not right! PLease help! Thanks you

Ashley
Camptown, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2008 07:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mineral-Science/Farmers-Branch-Texas-75234/Mineral-Science-Or-Purity-Makeup-SCAM-UNABLE-TO-REACH-COMPANY-DO-NOT-WANT-TO-BE-CHARGED-306248. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mineral Science