Complaint Review: Mineral Science

• Submitted: Wed, March 05, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, March 05, 2008

• Reported By:Metairie Louisiana
Mineral Science
13710 Hutton Drive, Farmers Branch, Texas U.S.A.

Mineral Science This is totally a rip off. Farmers Branch Texas

I stupidly ordered this product in January, 2008. I gave them my billing address, which is a post office box, that I only check once a month and a shipping address which I receive mail daily. They sent to my P. O. Box and it was almost a month before I received, long after the trial period. I called customer service, on hold for 30 mins and finally spoke to someone and she argued with me that the package was mailed to my shipping address. I said when I return this to you with or without RMA you will see you sent this to my p. o. box. Yes, I'm probably out $67.00 bucks, but will never buy anything on a trial basis again. She did promise my account was canceled.

Metairie, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2008 10:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mineral-Science/Farmers-Branch-Texas-75234/Mineral-Science-This-is-totally-a-rip-off-Farmers-Branch-Texas-314931. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mineral Science