Complaint Review: Mineral Science

• Updated: Mon, December 17, 2007

• Reported By:wilmington Delaware
Mineral Science
www.mineralscience.com Internet U.S.A.

Mineral Science, Purity Makeup Purity Mineral Science misleading internet offer and already charged me $59.99 and today I have another charge pending for $29.99! Nationwide Internet

I ordered this makeup trial and said only to pay $7.95 s/h. By the time I rec'd it and read that they would charge my cc $59.99, it was too late to return it not to mention that I couldnt get a hold of anyone. So I took the charge on my cc and ate it...sucked right? Now today I have another charge on my cc for $29.99 from the same company, meanwhile I have no makeup other than the trials that I rec'd in November...how do I get refunded for this and make them stop charging my cc? I have been getting o/l fees everytime they charge me so it's costing even more!

Samantha
wilmington, Delaware

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2007 06:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mineral-Science/internet/Mineral-Science-Purity-Makeup-Purity-Mineral-Science-misleading-internet-offer-and-alread-292338. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mineral Science