Complaint Review: Mineral Science/Synergy

• Updated: Mon, September 13, 2010

• Reported By: Maryb — Winston Salem North Carolina United States of America
Mineral Science/Synergy
2800 A Concord RD York, Pennsylvania United States of America

Mineral Science/Synergy These people are trying to charge my bank card $119. I did not know anything about this. I paid them $4.99 for what I was told was shipping and last Friday I received 3 tiny bottles of eye lash someth they are taking unfair advantage of me. I am disable and they did not explain this charge. York, Pennsylvania

These people are a ture Rip Off. I did was not told about the charge of $119.00 and do not really know what it is about. They are taking advange of me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2010 01:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mineral-ScienceSynergy/York-Pennsylvania-17402/Mineral-ScienceSynergy-These-people-are-trying-to-charge-my-bank-card-119-I-did-not-kno-640156. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mineral Science/Synergy