Complaint Review: Mineral Science/Synergy

• Updated: Fri, September 10, 2010

• Reported By: Geraldine — New York New York United States of America
Mineral Science/Synergy
2800 A concord Rd York, Pennsylvania United States of America

Mineral Science/Synergy sent pkg I did not order using my credit card. I cancelled card. York, Pennsylvania

I received a call from my credit card company that there were charges to my card ranging from $1 to about $10 made on the internet. I was out of town on those days & did not have access to my computer. Today a pkg arrived from Mineral Science/Synergy which I did not order.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2010 06:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mineral-ScienceSynergy/York-Pennsylvania-17402/Mineral-ScienceSynergy-sent-pkg-I-did-not-order-using-my-credit-card-I-cancelled-card-639552. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mineral Science/Synergy