Complaint Review: Mini Pig Tails

• Updated: Sat, September 29, 2012

• Reported By: Nic — Rockford IL Illinois United States of America
Mini Pig Tails
475 n hwy 137 Raymondville, Missouri United States of America

Mini Pig Tails Corrina Misleading Website - Owner Operator - Raymondville, Missouri

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Mini Pig Tails

Do not give this woman a deposit on anything! She describes these animal to be small little pigs and by no means are they at all. Ask her to send you a picture of the parent pigs!  Mini should not be used in the description of these animals.  They are normal POTBELLY PIGS! Less than 24hrs of giving her 460.00 deposit on 2 of them we discovered this.  We then asked for a refund due to the lack of information on their size.  She refused and said that we should have done our research on more than just her website! Very deceiving!  BEWARE

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2012 11:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mini-Pig-Tails/Raymondville-Missouri-65555/Mini-Pig-Tails-Corrina-Misleading-Website-Owner-Operator-Raymondville-Missouri-948421. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mini Pig Tails

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Mini Pig Tails

AUTHOR: mini pig tails - ()

First and Foremost the picture shown is not even one of my pigs or piglets.  It has never been on my farm.  The story goes about this case is it is said on my website that deposits are non-refunable and that you may put it towards another animal if uncapable of making the rest of the payment.  But just like in all cases a deposit holds the animal for the one purchasing and it also confirms the sale for the person selling.

As for insulting my critters, these people never came to my farm. I sent them the photos that they requested.  But the real problem is.. In this particular case.  The people paid with a credit card.  Then they cancelled the credit card transaction.  And I was unaware of this but I had agreed to send them half their money back in the mail. Which is against my policy but was willing to do it.  Even though they had waisted hours of my time. So they cancelled the transaction and was going to get the money I just about sent... Which would of gave them extra money that they had not spent with me. So someone almost got taken here... and it was me.  Fortunately the check was still laying in my outbox and I hadnt mailed it.. I got lucky and they are angry about this.

Thanks for listening to my side of the story.. Have a great day.