Complaint Review: Mini Vacations / MVI Marketing

• Submitted: Wed, March 01, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, March 01, 2006

• Reported By:Everett Washington
Mini Vacations / MVI Marketing
minivacationsinc.com Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Mini Vacations - MVI Marketing ripoff Don't waste your time or long distance Tampa Florida

I have been trying to book my vacation with this company since December 2004!

They started by telling me I couldn't take a cruise on my certificate because I couldn't make any of the ones happening in the next 90days. But DID offer to exchange for a 1week getaway instead. SO they mailed me ANOTHER packet...

I get that packet and after I wait on hold (LONG DISTANCE) for almost 15 minutes, the girl gets back online and says I have to "register" my certificate first and THEN callback to book it.

The website says I will receive my registration package within 5 business days. 30 days go by and I try it again. Another 10days goes by and I get online to research how to contact this company (*because when I am calling their LONG DISTANCE # - all I get is an error message saying "all circuits for this customer are buysy right now" and "...try your call again later") and I find out they are out of business. NICE!!

I read the editors response about how they got a bit of the shaft themselves but COME ON, if this guy is gonna take over, he needs to take over EVERYTHING.

Everett, Washington

Click here to read how MVI Marketing /Mini Vacations Inc. Refunds! MVI contacts Rip-off Report to give YOU a Refund or replacement certificates.. in the name of Good Customer Service

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2006 04:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mini-Vacations-MVI-Marketing/Tampa-Florida/Mini-Vacations-MVI-Marketing-ripoff-Dont-waste-your-time-or-long-distance-Tampa-Florida-178812. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mini Vacations / MVI Marketing