Complaint Review: Mini Vacations MVI

• Submitted: Thu, March 16, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, March 16, 2006

• Reported By:Vancouver Washington
Mini Vacations MVI
410 Ware Blvd Or 3504 Cragmont Drive Tampa,, Florida U.S.A.

Mini Vacations MVI Mini Vacations took my $571.88 for a cruise I "won"; I never got the cruise or refund. Tampa, Florida

Last April 1, 2005, I sent Mini Vacations, as requested, $571.88 for a cruise for two which I had "won" by listening and purchasing an RCI presentation. I had to cancel the first cruise date due to a wedding in the family. They canceled the second cruise date due to the hurricane Katrina. They said they would contact me for a cruise between Sept and Dec. 2006.

I was just thinking that it was time for me to know when the cruise was so I called them and the line was disconnected. I called information and they gave me 1-813-630-2100. This number is always busy, which my long distance company tells me usually means that the company is no longer doing business.

I did a search for Mini Vacations and came up with this Rip Off site which naturally made my heart sink.

Nancy
Vancouver, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2006 01:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mini-Vacations-MVI/Tampa-Florida-33619/Mini-Vacations-MVI-Mini-Vacations-took-my-57188-for-a-cruise-I-won-I-never-got-the-cr-181488. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mini Vacations MVI