scared

• Submitted: Mon, February 27, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, February 27, 2006

• Reported By:Upper Marlboro Maryland
Mini Vacations
410 Ware Blvd. 9th Floor Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Mini Vacations, Inc. Ripoff Dishonest Tampa Florida

I received 2 "Free" vacations. One vacation was 7 days at a resort. Everytime I did call to make a "reservation" and the phone lines weren't CLOSED, BUSY, or I was ON HOLD for 20 minutes, my choices were never available.

The second vacation was for 3 days to 2 nights with a $50 refundable deposit. I was told to pick 3 choices of places & dates. I did so and sent my $50.00 check. I then received a confirmation letter (2 weeks after my check was cashed) with instructions to call and finalize my travel plans. I tried continuously for 3 weeks to make my travel plans. I never was able to get through on the phone lines. By the 4th week I just wanted my money back and still couldn't get through on the phone. I've even sent emails, but never heard anything. It wasn't until I saw this site and learned that Mini Vacations has gone out of business!! I want my money back.

Joy
Upper Marlboro, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2006 05:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mini-Vacations/Tampa-Florida-33619/Mini-Vacations-Inc-Ripoff-Dishonest-Tampa-Florida-178271. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mini Vacations