Complaint Review: Mini Vacations

• Submitted: Thu, March 09, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, March 09, 2006

• Reported By:Amsterdam Europe
Mini Vacations
410 Ware Boulevard, 9th Floor Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Minivacations took our $571and we had contact with a miss.Constance Austin, but we never heard from her again. Tampa Florida

We won a trip on a cruiseship to the Caribbean. Made the reservation and had to pay the harbourtaxes for the amount of US $571,88. I payed with a cheque on april 13 2005. They collected the cheque on 05-13-2005. The signature was of Donna Latter, a employe of Minivacations in Tampa.

On the phone they told me, they never received the money. I contacted Sarasota (headoffice of Minivacations). Send my complanes there and received an e-mail of Miss.Constance Austin, that I could get a refund for my money.

Never heard of them again.
I have all the papers and copies of the e-mails.
If you want to know more, please let me know.

Robert w.
Amsterdam
Netherlands

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2006 03:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mini-Vacations/Tampa-Florida-33619/Minivacations-took-our-571and-we-had-contact-with-a-missConstance-Austin-but-we-never-h-180267. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mini Vacations