Complaint Review: Mini Vacations/MVI Marketing

• Submitted: Mon, April 24, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, April 24, 2006

• Reported By:Houston Texas
Mini Vacations/MVI Marketing
410 Ware Blvd Tampa, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 813-6301841
  • Web:
  • Category: Cruises

Mini Vacations MVI Marketing ripoff avoided contact misrepresentation Tampa Florida

My cruise voucher was purchased by a friend from a company and given to me as a graduation gift. She thought she was getting a good deal on the DREAM CRUISE, as they call it.

I sent in my information for the confirmation code. They sent me back a welcome letter with a reservation hot line. I called that number many times. I do not have a lot of time so I was only following up with it about once every 2 weeks. I was never able to book my cruise. I did reach a person one time but she had asked for information that I did not have at the time.

I finally gave up and was very upset that my friend had spent this money. I found the certificate again in my stack of papers and again, upon my attempt I was unable to reach anyone, this time the number had been disconnected.

When I did a little more research, I found many complaints about this company doing the same thing. So I decided to visit this site and file a report.

Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2006 06:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mini-VacationsMVI-Marketing/Tampa-Florida-33619/Mini-Vacations-MVI-Marketing-ripoff-avoided-contact-misrepresentation-Tampa-Florida-188375. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mini Vacations/MVI Marketing