Complaint Review: MiniPocketRockets.com

• Submitted: Fri, May 04, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, May 04, 2007

• Reported By:Lancaster California
MiniPocketRockets.com
P.O. Box 38 SanGabriel, California U.S.A.

MiniPocketRockets.com Ripped off of parts Ripoff San Gabriel California

I ordered a mini quad April 15, 2007. I received the shipment on April 19th. It was for my grandson's 10th birthday which was April 22,2007. We were all anxious about the product so we opened the box before his birthday. I was glad that we did because that's when it was discovered that 3 front wheels and one rear wheel had been sent. This is a fact because the front and rear wheels are different sizes. I called and talked to Steve, supposedly the manager. I was told by him that they would ship out the corrected wheel the following week which was April 23,2007 when I spoke to him. Since then I've spoken to 2 females that are very rude over the phone. I was told by Lisa that I need to send a picture of the wheel that's needed. Why should that need to be done? They have the model number of the product.

Johnny
Lancaster, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2007 03:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MiniPocketRocketscom/SanGabriel-California/MiniPocketRocketscom-Ripped-off-of-parts-Ripoff-San-Gabriel-California-246909. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MiniPocketRockets.com