• Report: #194942

• Submitted: Mon, June 05, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, June 06, 2006

• Reported By:San Diego California
MiniVacations Inc., MVI Marketing
410 Ware Boulevard 9th Floor. Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

MiniVacations Inc., MVI Marketing big time ripoff Tampa Florida

Just want to say that Mini Vacations completly RUINED my Honeymoon. Me and my husband started planing our honeymoon early in December 2004. We received the marketing materials from MiniVacations Inc., MVI Marketing, filled it out and sent it back it with our $100 deposit. In February, we received a letter that for some reason, we would have to fill out the information again. We complied and sent in the information again. We finally received our reservation request in April 2005. We filled it out and sent it in right away since all the back and forth with them was a lot of time wasted. Months had gone by by now and we did not hear anything. Finally in September 2005, they sent us our reservation back (without our $100 deposit mind you) stating that the vacation we selected had changed and we would have to choose a new vacation. Again, we complied and chose a new vacation and sent the form back in. We have not received or heard ANYTHING since. in January 2006 I mailed and Faxed in a letter as stating on the form to receive our $100.00 deposit back and I have not received anything. I re sent the letter in March, and April and still have not received my money back or any correspondence. I am very frustrated and the next stop will be the Law. We were ripped off for $100.00 and more importantly, we never received our honeymoon vacation. I AM DEMANDING A REFUND OF $100.00 FROM THIS BOGUS COMPANY. You have no idea the greif this company has caused us. Something must be done and I hope this helps in some way.

Krystal
San Diego, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2006 08:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MiniVacations-Inc-MVI-Marketing/Tampa-Florida-33619/MiniVacations-Inc-MVI-Marketing-big-time-ripoff-Tampa-Florida-194942. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MiniVacations Inc., MVI Marketing