restaurant

• Updated: Wed, July 01, 2009

• Reported By:Milltown Montana
Mini*creditreport.com
Mini*creditreport.com Internet U.S.A.

Mini*creditreport.com unaurthize debit from bank account Internet

*Consumer Comment: REPORT IMMEDIATELY

*Consumer Comment: Report Violations Immediately

unauthorized debits from bank account

Dale
Milltown, Montana
*EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you!

EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back!

HERE IS WHAT RIP-OFF REPORT SUGGESTS YOU DO:

Go to your bank within 60 days of the charge, or as soon as you know about the charge, don't delay, and tell them that there has been fraudulent activity within your account. Explain that you wish to file a dispute, and demand that they assist you in accordance with Federal Regulation E.

According to the majority of victims interviewed by Rip-off Report, those who immediately called their banks to dispute the charges did not get very far. Many victims got the following responses from their banks: we could not do anything for you or you waited too long; it has been more than 60 days.

If the bank is says that you have waited too long, explain to them how you called their 800 number as soon as the charges were found, and were told by the bank that nothing could be done. Remind the bank that they failed to assist you properly at the 800 #, and instead, provided you with an inadequate explanation of your right to dispute. Tell the bank that it's their fault time has expired, and since they gave you the wrong info to begin with, they will just have to deal with it, take the loss and reverse the charges.

Tell them the truth; this was unauthorized and your account was NOT to be charged! Keep emphasizing how you never authorized anything! Direct them to the hundreds of victims reports that were filed on Rip-off Report.com. And if you're at the bank, walk them over to their computer and make them go to this site! If you are on the phone with them, tell them you will wait while they access this site! Either way, be persistent!

DO NOT TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER!

Let them know nicely, that you were advised to Report them (the Bank) and this situation to the Banking Commission in your state. Since each state has a different name for the agency/controller over banks, find that name before you call or get to the bank so you can throw it in their face. The more knowledgeable you appear to be, the further you will get.

And just continue to demand the Federal Regulation E form! The bank CAN, MUST and WILL reverse the charge! But, you must be persistent; ask to speak to the supervisor or the area manager for all the branches in the state.

Let the bank personnel know you are meeting with the media later in the day, that you would much rather they do the right thing (as most other banks have) by looking at the complaints and immediately reversing the charge(s) to your account; no matter how long ago it was. Be sure to call the Media if necessary so you are telling the truth.

If you have to, be loud (but nice) in front of other customers. If you are just calling by phone, the above tactics should still work. The bank can easily fax or mail to you the Federal Regulation E dispute form.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2009 05:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Minicreditreportcom/internet/Minicreditreportcom-unaurthize-debit-from-bank-account-Internet-411263. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mini*creditreport.com

REPORT IMMEDIATELY

AUTHOR: Sunny - (U.S.A.)

I did the same last week with one of this company. Now, I have used this type business before-yearly in fact and did this yr as I wondered where I stood, what all was on it etc because almost every yr I find companies I never dealt with on my reports and have to have them removed and my credit re set). I never had a problem. An initial charge was in my bank acct which I was used to as it always came off within a couple weeks. Well, with this company after a couple weeks I called and told them I opted OUT (as instructed if I don't want recurring $14.00 p/mo charge for ongoing service). They make it nearly impossible to find this opt out of monthly monitoring info. The rep said by end of 4 weeks it will be off, if not call back.
At next months billing ANOTHER $14.00 charge. I called and talked with a supervisor and he said I never cancelled (I know I did and had it written on a calendar); he called me a liar and kept reiterating "no more charges will be on your card, your account is now cancelled" every time I asked "when will these charges be off my bank acct?" In other words they wouldn't. So, after a few choice words I hung up as he was talking and contacted my bank in email.
I got a reply stating they'd send me a form but before it even got here they emailed me that all the charges had been reimbursed and a block form that co so they cant ever charge my acct again. Within 2 days, they called me and asked my story nd the bank rep said "it is now reimbursed".
Yes, go to your bank first, don't even bother with the company.
Sunny

Report Violations Immediately

AUTHOR: Jentingh1 - (U.S.A.)

This message was marked as junk and will be deleted after ten days.
Attachments, pictures, and links in this message have been blocked for your safety. Show content
Credit-Reports/Scores for jentingh1@(REDEACTED)
From: -Credit-Report-America- (keeps@broacharerpl.com)
You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as unsafe
Sent: Sat 1/10/09 11:28 AM
To:

Once you end the cash flow to creditreport.com and affiliates trust your information will be passed along as mine was. I am now solicited with my full name and even my wife has receieved solicitations under her maiden name. I never experienced this problem until I requested a credit report from creditreport.com and submitted privileged information under the guise that was a secure site.

The editor is correct above. Once your bank has paid out the funds, receiving a credit back will take persistence, but your bank must comply. Again I encourage all whom have dealt with unscrupulous web masters to save all correspondence for future exhibits.

Good Luck!