Complaint Review: Minipocketrockets.com

• Submitted: Sun, July 06, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, July 06, 2008

• Reported By:bonney lake Washington
Minipocketrockets.com
PO Box 38 San Gabriel, CA 91778 San Gabriel, California U.S.A.

Minipocketrockets.com Company fraudulently offers replacement parts for Bikes San Gabriel California

In April of 2008 I purchased a bike from minipocketrockets.com. The bike was delivered by UPS. The framework around the bike was crushed damaging the gas tank, brake handle, and front fender. Before I returned the bike I had called minipocketrocket customer service. The girl ( Lisa ) told me that they will send me out parts so there was no need to return the bike. As of now July 6th 2008 I have not received my parts. Each time I call or e-mail I get the same response, (Your Parts Are On Order). There is no doubt that I will NOT be receiving my parts. I am now starting my revenge by letting people know what has happened. Next I will contact an attorney. This company needs to be shut down before anyone else experiences this.

warren
bonney lake, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2008 05:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Minipocketrocketscom/San-Gabriel-California-91778/Minipocketrocketscom-Company-fraudulently-offers-replacement-parts-for-Bikes-San-Gabriel-348035. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Minipocketrockets.com