Complaint Review: Minivacations

• Submitted: Mon, February 20, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, February 20, 2006

• Reported By:CHICAGO Illinois
410 Ware Blvd 9th Floor Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Minivacations ripoff Tampa Florida

i won a vacation from mvi prohealthultra and i sent my reservation fee too minivations 1-25-06 and when i called to check on my reservation i got a busy signal.

then i called mvi and they told me that they wasnt with them anymore so i ask them what about my money and they said the will send me another vacation because they had some promblems with them. so i ask them did they have a number that i can call they said no.

So i called to stop my money order and minivations they cash it on 2-2-06 so i wanted to no if minivations is not with mvi anymore why would they cash my money. That trip was for my honeymoon.I just think thats not fair at all. I just want my money back

CHICAGO, Illinois

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on MVI Marketing Mini Vacations

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2006 04:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Minivacations/Tampa-Florida/Minivacations-ripoff-Tampa-Florida-177112. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Minivacations