Complaint Review: Minnesota Interstate Compact Unit

• Submitted: Tue, September 14, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, September 14, 2004

• Reported By:Eagan Minnesota
Minnesota Interstate Compact Unit
1450 Energy Park Dr., Suite 200 St. Paul, Minnesota U.S.A.

Minnesota Interstate Compact Unit Forced to abandon career due to "abuse of power" and corruption St. Paul Minnesota

I had the unfortunate experience of being "fished" by a State Trooper in Minnesota. I received a DWI and tried fighting it in court. It was a waste of 3,000.00 needless to say.

I had to plead guilty and was sentenced to probation. Since then, I have completed all requirements set by probation and payed ALL fines. My current career requires me to relocate to another state.

I have been assigned Rose Ann Bisch with the Minnesota Interstae Compact nit to over see my transfer. At first, she declined my request since she decided I "didn't have a job" waiting in the receiving state. This was even after providing her with a letter from my employer and current check stubs from my job. I had an officer call her and set that straight.

She ended up sending the paperwork to the receiving state. I was accepted by the receiving state however Minnesota was never contacted regarding the acceptance. I did some research and called and emailed the receiving state inquiring as to why I have been accepted and that Rose Ann Bisch from Minnesota ISC told me I "was not" accepted.

The receiving state ended up calling Rose Ann and they had a heated battle over me. She ended up making them "decline" my request for transfer due to my career leaving the state of Minnesota.

I had an "alcohol" violation. I have nothing else on my record. This Rose Ann is corrupt and taking orders from the crooked trooper that has a personal problem with myself, even though my police report states I was "highly cooperative"... My rights are being violated in a MAJOR way. I have completed all of the demands that the offence created and did them very timely. I only want to be able to continue my career which is moving to another state. This type of corruption is uncalled for. Abuse of authority is the major problem here. I was also told by Rose Ann that I can NEVER contact anyone involved with my case, not even "her".... More rights violations... It's obvious she doesn't want the corruption exposed. Beware of Minnesota Interstae Compact Unit. I am going Federal on this one!!

Am I supposed to be homeless now with now job? Hey Rosie!! What bridge can I use as my address??

E-man
Atlanta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2004 03:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Minnesota-Interstate-Compact-Unit/St-Paul-Minnesota-55108/Minnesota-Interstate-Compact-Unit-Forced-to-abandon-career-due-to-abuse-of-power-and-cor-108394. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Minnesota Interstate Compact Unit