Complaint Review: Minol USA

Minol USA
Richmond, Virginia United States of America

Minol USA I've been ripped off for months Richmond, Virginia

*UPDATE Employee: Response from Minol

I've lived in this complex in Richmond Virginia for 3 years.My water bill has quadrupled. I recently realized Minol has been ripping me off in 3/11 my bill says my water usage was 17,000 gallons for 3 people in my home and the bill was $58.04. For the month of 5/11 my usage states 8,600 and my bill was $62.86. I flipped and payed it late and my complex charged me a $10 late charge. I cannot call a rep at Minol as they have NO number . I have to email and wait for a call back. The rep tells me they are just a third party billing company for the complex and if I want someone to come check the meter it takes 4 weeks and it has to be approved by the complex management.

OMG  Now this month my bill is even higher. there are 12 units in my building and everyone's bill is lower than mine including a single parent with 4 kids. I am moving out and I will not pay this last bill and I'm sure this management company will deduct it from my security deposit after reading a prior complaint from another angry MINOL customer. This company along with my complex management is a ripoff.How is it my usage shows half and my bill is higher? I'm angry at my self for not looking closer at my bills earlier.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2011 09:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Minol-USA/Richmond-Virginia-23227/Minol-USA-Ive-been-ripped-off-for-months-Richmond-Virginia-747808. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Minol USA

Response from Minol

AUTHOR: aacohen - (United States of America)

Hi - We are very sorry you are having issues with your utility bill. Please contact our Resident Relations department at your earliest convenience so that we may resolve your issues. Our number is 888-766-1253. Our business hours are 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. (CST). Thank you and have a nice holiday weekend.