Complaint Review: Mint Jobs. Com

• Submitted: Thu, February 01, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, February 01, 2007

• Reported By:Lufkin Texas
Mint Jobs. Com
526 Wooster Road N Barberton, Ohio U.S.A.

Mint Jobs.Com ripoff false description of what involved no jobs never qualify for surveys money back guarantee false Barberton Ohio

The ad states that you will get paid for entering data on the computer. You have to have a transciption degree for most of the jobs which is not stated.

The ad also states that you can work at your own pace. The jobs listed have minimum hours required list--most are 30 hours.

What you really do is pay for online ads for other companies and if someone buys something from that company from your ad then you get a percent.

The surveys they say you can get paid to take. Either the companies put you in a drawing or let you buy online products with your "credit". The surveys that say they pay money are either closed or you never are eligable.
I tried to get my money back, and they said they would but end the end I never did get my money back. I was told I needed a receipt. I paid by credit and I was never sent a receipt. I sent them every email I received--even the one that stated I could have a refund. I even sent them the order number off my credit card. The latest e-mail said "I told you 4 times that I wasn't going to give you a refund without a receipt".

Lufkin, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2007 08:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mint-Jobs-Com/Barberton-Ohio-44203/Mint-JobsCom-ripoff-false-description-of-what-involved-no-jobs-never-qualify-for-surveys-233989. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mint Jobs. Com