Complaint Review: Minto Marketing Group

• Updated: Sat, November 06, 2010

• Reported By: Steve — El Paso Texas United States of America
Minto Marketing Group
7865 Burton ST Vancouver, British Columbia Canada

Minto Marketing Group Gloria Bridges, Consumer Rewards Program Commision Vancouver, British Columbia Canada

I received a letter that stated they have tried several attempts to reach me regarding my Consumer Rewards Program Winnings. My lump sum payout is supposed to be US $9.700.00. It says I am supposed to contact Gloria Bridges to claim my winnings, and that I will be required to pay a tax and processing fee before the lump sum winning can be sent. I Googled all the address, and there is no such place, even though the Company and the bank the check is from are legit. Once I Googled the phone number, it popped up in a lot of different fraud reports. I will be turning the check and letter over to proper authorities, since I work for a Government agency, hopefully that can trace it and catch the people responsible before someone loses money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2010 05:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Minto-Marketing-Group/Vancouver-British-Columbia-V6N-L8H/Minto-Marketing-Group-Gloria-Bridges-Consumer-Rewards-Program-Commision-Vancouver-Briti-659155. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Minto Marketing Group