Complaint Review: Minute Clinic

• Reported By: us2xlr8 — Kansas City Missouri
Minute Clinic
4990 NE Vivion Rd Kansas City, Missouri USA

Minute Clinic Population Control Kansas City Missouri

On 01/13/2014 I went into the Minute Clinic at 4990 NE Vivion Rd. In KCMO. All I heard was the need to stop smoking. They gave me cough pills and inhaler and said if you dont fell better you need to go to the emergency room. I needed antibiotics, not cough pills and they would not give any. Didn't receive any value and care from Minute Clinic but yet they want their money. The next day on 01/14/2014 I felt worse now dealing with this crud for a week (7 days) now. Called Minute Clinic back and was told that I needed to be seen by them again and IF the nurse practitioner thinks antibiotics are useful then they will be given. Of course at the cost of  another visit fee, No reduced rate and of course not for free. So I decided to go to the regular doctor where they told me I DIDN'T need what Minute Clinic prescribed and issued an antibiotic to me and of course the rest of the mumbo - jumbo stuff like get rest, plenty of fluids, ect. So lets talk population control if seen by Minuite Clinic that and all the out of pocket expenses of having to go to a real doctor meaning I have a bill for Minute Clinic and a bill for the doctors office for the same thing. MY recommendation is to see Dr. Office or Veterinarian first, before thinking about the money sucking Corporation of Minute Clinic.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2014 12:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Minute-Clinic/Kansas-City-Missouri-64119/Minute-Clinic-Population-Control-Kansas-City-Missouri-1115745. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Minute Clinic