Complaint Review: Minute Mega Saver, Capital Choice Consumer Credit

• Submitted: Wed, February 12, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, February 12, 2003

• Reported By:Shrewsbury Pennsylvania
Minute Mega Saver, Capital Choice Consumer Credit
9590 NW 25th St. Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Minute Mega Saver Capital Choice Consumer Credit Phone Number of person to talk to website for FTC Case consumer rip-off fraud Miami Florida

I declaired bankruptcy 2 years ago and shortly afterword "Capital Choice Consumer Credit" called me offering me a way to rebuild my credit. I unwisely jumped at the offer. I have been fighting them for a month now to get a refund on the initial fees accociated and the $39.00 (Minute Mega Saver) a month that has been coming out of my bank account for the past year, about $600.00.

I have a number I have been calling and talking to someone at Minute Mega Saver (because no one at 'CCCC' returns my call). They first said they would investigate my account and then they said thaey have a recording of me agreeing to pay $39.00 a month for a phone card. I talked to my bank and they have said that because I only noticed the transactions last month they can't do anything about the previous withdrawls.

I found on, the internet, a copy of the FTC filing against them. Do I have any recorse for getting my money back? Here is the address for those of you interested: http://www.ftc.gov/os/2002/04/cccicmplnt.htm

Also here is the number for Minute Mega Save: 1-888-446-3353

If you have any more information please let me know!

Shrewsbury, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2003 08:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Minute-Mega-Saver-Capital-Choice-Consumer-Credit/Miami-Florida/Minute-Mega-Saver-Capital-Choice-Consumer-Credit-Phone-Number-of-person-to-talk-to-website-45121. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Minute Mega Saver, Capital Choice Consumer Credit