Complaint Review: Mio Prepaid Card

• Submitted: Tue, July 10, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, July 10, 2012

• Reported By: shaunaD — Richmond Virginia United States of America
Mio Prepaid Card

Mio Prepaid Card Incomm, miocard, Mio rude customer service, holding funds hostage, unethical preauthorization practices Internet

This company makes their money off of holding our money hostage for 30 days. If you order something and then cancel, you will not get the funds back for a month. When you call to complain, they get a very nasty attitude with you. I have called each day for the past 2 weeks and have not gotten my money back and have only spoken with rude supervisors and customer care reps. They could care less. They never apologize and they talk over you. I spoke with Rosy today and she was the rudest of all. I am fed up with this nasty company with their even nastier customer service. These people are the devil. I ony bought this card to shop online safely without using my actual debit card and I still managed to get ripped off. Not by the website I was shopping at, BUT BY MIO. They say in order to get my funds back before 30 days I have to get the company to send a letter stating to release the funds. I got the company to do it and still nothing. It even shows on my account online that there are NO preauthorizations even on my account. Mio card is a bunch of liars and swindlers. They have memorized their speed of how you dont get your money back for 30 days because they do this to thousands of poor jerks like me everyday. Holding our money in the bank so that they can gain interest. When I asked the rep if this was how mio made most of their money she denied it. What a bunch of bull. Someone contact the FDIC and get this company shut down. I dont want any more people getting scammed by this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2012 12:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mio-Prepaid-Card/internet/Mio-Prepaid-Card-Incomm-miocard-Mio-rude-customer-service-holding-funds-hostage-unethi-909449. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mio Prepaid Card