Complaint Review: Mioplex

• Reported By:Ringwood New Jersey
Mioplex
Cincinnatti, Ohio U.S.A.

Mioplex rip-off Cincinnatti Internet

I just ordered the Mioplex product from Boland over the internet then found this site. As a consumer I am impulsive but when I get ripped off I am methodical. I am a licenced PI and plan to do an investigation of sorts. Your probably thinking what kind of PI spends money over the internet then looks into the product he's buying.

You would be right but as I said I am an impulsive consumer, it's a bad trait. I am going to call Borland first thing Monday morning and cancel my order (I ordered late Friday night).

I will record the conversation and will inform them that I am doing so. Let's see what happens. I'll post an update following my conversation with Boland Naturals Inc. on Monday.

By the way, great site.

Bob
Ringwood, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2003 08:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mioplex/Cincinnatti-Ohio/Mioplex-rip-off-Cincinnatti-Internet-42750. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mioplex