• Report: #301984

• Submitted: Mon, January 21, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, January 23, 2008

• Reported By:Toccoa Georgia
Miracle Ear
457-A Hazel Demorst, Georgia U.S.A.

Miracle Ear Con Artists, pry on people with hearing loses mostly elderly Demorest Georgia

*Consumer Suggestion: Here is a number

My husband and I purchase Miracle Ear hearing aids at the tune of $10,000. We were not satisfied with the product 2 weeks after purchase and tried to return the hearing aids. We were told at that time to try the aids out for at least 2 more weeks. We did just that and when we returned to the office wishing to return the hearing aids, new personnel was running that office and we were told our 30 day satisfaction guarentee had run out. Had we not been instructed to wait the added length of days we would have insisted on returning the hearing aids at the get go.

In the meantime, the hearing aids are made so cheaply that I have had parts break. My hearing aids were sent back to the factory for repair and I had to wait almost a month for return. Now, the same part is broken when I tried to call the office of purchase, it is closed.

Miracle Ear is a con artist operation with no regard to people or hearing loss. I would never recommend Miracle Ear to anyone and I am thinking of suing this company for false information, false product claims and false customer service reliability.

Toccoa, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2008 07:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Miracle-Ear/Demorst-Georgia-30535/Miracle-Ear-Con-Artists-pry-on-people-with-hearing-loses-mostly-elderly-Demorest-Georgia-301984. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Miracle Ear

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Here is a number

AUTHOR: Shadow - (U.S.A.)

Hi,I am very sorry that you have went through this.

First of all,2 weeks is not enough time to get used to the hearing aids. That is why the Hearing Specialist asked you to try them for 2 more weeks. If that person had been there after that then I am sure you would have been satisfied.

Bottom line is this: You can't hear,and need to do everything you can on your side in order to hear. It is not safe to drive when you have a hearing loss,people around you get just as frustrated as you do when you can't hear.
Hearing aids are expensive true. But,you are basically replacing a very important part of your body. If you priced a artificial limb,I am sure you would be amazed.
I hope that you are able to get what you want out of this office.
Here is a number to call:

Tell them you need to be connected to consumer affairs.

Good Luck and keep us posted on the outcome!