Complaint Review: Miranda At Caller Advantage

• Submitted: Sun, November 09, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, November 09, 2008

• Reported By:Pittsfield Massachusetts
Miranda At Caller Advantage
PO Box 206 Oakely, California U.S.A.

Miranda At Caller Advantage No Adnatage to Caller Advantage Oakely California

I was accused by Miranda at Caller Advantage of threatening to bomb or blow up their facility - my local police were called by her, after I had become angry and upset that she would help out with getting bogus charges taken off my card. I will admit that I was upset and frustrated. I certainly did call several times and asked them to address my issue, which they would not do. I told them that i would call every day until my issue was taken care of. She called the police and fabricated a story stating that I made a threat to blow up the place they work in. The police called me at my home - and told me I had no right o call the customer service anymore as this was now an open case and any further calls would result in my arrest.

This whole thing began with Caller Advantage sending me information in the mail that I did not respond to causing them to bill my checking acount debit card on several ocassions for product services I did not order nor did I even know what they were. I needed to cancel my debit card - leaving me without access to to my checking for several days.

I am considering bringing charges against the company and Miranda for Lible as by making the complaint to the local police she has embarassed me and caused credibility issues in my dealings with the local police through my employment. I want everyone to know that Caller Advantage scams on people every day - Miranda the floor manager of customer service is very inexperienced and should not hold the position she has - the customer service reps are trained to bully and to intimidate persons like myself and people should Beware!

Pittsfield, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2008 12:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Miranda-At-Caller-Advantage/Oakely-California-94561/Miranda-At-Caller-Advantage-No-Adnatage-to-Caller-Advantage-Oakely-California-389429. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Miranda At Caller Advantage