offers

Complaint Review: Mirta Nora Akerman Ackerman Abraham, Jack Sholom David Abraham, Leonard Sclafani

• Submitted: Sun, May 23, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, August 21, 2012

• Reported By: Ricardo — Rego Park New York U.S.A.
87-02 Palermo Street Jamaica, New York United States of America

Mirta Nora Akerman Ackerman Abraham, Jack Sholom David Abraham, Leonard Sclafani www.jackabraham.com. Precious Gem Resources, Inc. Thieves, unscrupulous dishonest lawyer Sclafani, Abraham stole cash, priceless artwork and jewelry, Sclafani advised the thief to go and do this. Jamaica, New York

*Author of original report: www.jackabraham.com, Jack S.D. Abraham, Precious Gem Resources

Mirta Nora Akerman Ackerman Abraham had her own brother arrested under false pretexts see my side of the story below. The case was dismissed and sealed by the court and we are planning a law suit to expose what they did and recover damages due to health concerns caused by a false arrest and a night sleeping on the floor in Queens Criminal Court. This pathetic child in a woman's body went to the police to complain that I left a strong message when I received documents from the funeral home asking for my permission to exhume my Mother's remains. SHE WANTED TO DO THIS UNILATERALLY. Apparently my idiot sister thinks that having ten bucks in the bank allows you to live life as in a jungle with no laws only the power of the dollar to see you through. The net result of having me arrested while my Father was literally on his death bed was that I could not visit my Dad due to a restraining order so what was the old man to think, when his only son did not care to visit?

Mirta Nora Akerman Ackerman Abraham my sister was annoyed that I called to tell her that her husband stole from my business and contacted my partner in India to tell him I was a pimp because the Indian was doing all the work. I told this ignoramus that her husband left me holding the bag for over fifteen thousand dollars and since I needed those moneys right away I asked her to speak with her husband. At that time she told me how she knows this character (who some say is known to be a bully, a braggart, a liar, a cheat and a thief) Jack has never had any money problems. At that time I told her that I knew from Jack himself that he stole $50,000 (sorry he confessed as that he took the money without asking, my mistake) from his Mother's account without letting the woman know.

After Nora's conversation proved to be useless, I called Ameur Gems to speak with Mark Mordechai Abraham and told him what his brother had done. The next time we spoke Mark Abraham told me his brother said he paid and that I was lying. Now what Jack does not know is that when he promised to pay for the massive site we built for him in kind by providing a 150,000 dollar contract for us to fulfull I was on the line listening in. He told my partner that I was a pimp and that he would do business directly with India as long as I did not receive a penny in commission from that deal. After an argument with my then partner Jack the dark skinned Afghan told Raj, "I will destroy you, I would rather spend $50,000 in lawyers that to pay you!" He also said, I am a very powerful man (you wouldn't think it if you saw this scrawny loudmouth who loves the sound of his own voice) and have lawyers in India too.  The point is that he stole the work, labor and services we provided and to this day he runs a site with material which was copyrighted and never paid for by Jack Sholom David Abraham.

Lamentably I had the misfortune of getting a sister who married at 18 simply to run away from her home, has no interest in anything remotely related to knowledge and understanding. She is the veritable abused housewife with a little toad of a husband, who should be happy his kids do not look like him. What is interesting coming from these two clowns who go about preaching to others about how to live their life is that he is dark skinned, and yet a racist. When I married she made sure to tell me she does not want her children to bring a black man home and think it is all right, that is a direct quote. Instead she would like for them to bring other opium wealth Afghans to marry their children.

Mirta Nora Akerman Ackerman Abraham went out looking for rich husbands with her bimbo friends. Nora came up with a club foot guy decendant of opium businessmen from Afghaninstan. Frankly if you check the antecedents of most Afghanis in New York's jewelry district you will find opium in the origins of their wealth. That is a fact I took time to research.

Now this character hired a lawyer and this lawyer told me that Nora and Jack Abraham asked that I refrain from removing anything from the house. They were to pay the rent on the apartment my Father left when he passed away. So at the end of the day these two and their lying lawyer not only left me hanging with the rent bill, which they did not pay, but they also went to the apartment to steal my Mother's jewelry, cash and coins, artwork and frankly anything else they desired to abscond with.

Now this Sclafani character advised Jack to go and steal from the apartment in spite of my appointment as Administrator of the Estate for my Dad. All this after Sclafani assured me that the Abrahams would be civil.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2010 02:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mirta-Nora-Akerman-Ackerman-Abraham-Jack-Sholom-David-Abraham-Leonard-Sclafani/Jamaica-New-York-11732/Mirta-Nora-Akerman-Ackerman-Abraham-Jack-Sholom-David-Abraham-Leonard-Sclafani-wwwjack-606395. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mirta Nora Akerman Ackerman Abraham, Jack Sholom David Abraham, Leonard Sclafani

www.jackabraham.com, Jack S.D. Abraham, Precious Gem Resources

AUTHOR: Richard - (USA)

Jack Abraham and his precious gems business still run a site with stolen material for which he never paid. Copyrighted material posted on his site was stolen from our firm by Jack Abraham and Precious Gem Resources. His family is replete with smugglers and deadbeats, his brother Simon Abraham robbed half the city's gemstone dealers and ran off to Las Vegas where his bank accounts and businesses are beyond reach. Jack you had two choices pay or suffer the consequences so here you go.

You stole from the dead by illegally entering my Father's apartment and stealing cash, paintings, carvings and frankly anything else that suited your fancy.

Whatever you build we will destroy it to make you understand that having ten bucks in the bank does not make you immune to the truth.

Good luck to you and my degenerate sister.