Complaint Review: Mis Greenfield

• Updated: Sat, March 09, 2013

• Reported By: Michael — New York USA
Mis Greenfield
Brooklyn, NY Brooklyn, New York United States of America

Mis Greenfield Mis Greenfield my 4th grade elementary school teacher at ps 130 blamed me for the things that I did not do and then forced me to see a mental health professional at a clinic. Brooklyn, New York

My 4th grade teacher at PS 130 Elementary school Ms. Greenfield constantly blamed me in class for the things that I did not do and often sent me to detention and later forced me to get Mental help from a Social Worker or a Psychologist.  The mental health worker examined me and found out that there is nothing wrong with me and she said that there would not be a mental health record of me in the system. But unfortunately there is.

Sincerely,

Michael L

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2013 12:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mis-Greenfield/Brooklyn-New-York-/Mis-Greenfield-Mis-Greenfield-my-4th-grade-elementary-school-teacher-at-ps-130-blamed-me-1026112. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mis Greenfield