Complaint Review: Miss Celine John

• Updated: Fri, March 13, 2009

• Reported By:Cunnamulla Other
Miss Celine John
CelineLore1@aol.com Internet United Kingdom

Miss Celine John, Gabby Smith, Miss Celine John Destructive Predators Manor Estate London United Kingdom

I received an email from Celine John telling and congratulating me on winning 500,000.00 GBP in National Lottery 6/49 held on 11/03/2009 in Essex UK & Ontario, Canada. Ticket number, serial number, winning numbers and a cash credited file number were given to me in this email. It then went on to tell me to contact Gabby Smith with my full name, address, marital status, age and nationality at his email address. Which l did he then went on to forward me to Richard Coker & Associates to sign a stat declaration to release funds, but l had to pay 500GBP to him in form of money order, which l did not do as l then became suspicious about why l had to pay money to winnings. I then googled Richard Coker & Associates and here l am making a rip off report. I am devastated that they had me believing that l had won money because l did purchase an overseas Lottery draw which runs for 12 weeks. My marriage fall apart 5 weeks ago and that is stressing enough without these idiots now adding to my stress load.

Sharon australia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2009 09:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Miss-Celine-John/internet/Miss-Celine-John-Gabby-Smith-Miss-Celine-John-Destructive-Predators-Manor-Estate-London-434068. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Miss Celine John