Complaint Review: Miss Nevada pageant

• Reported By: Miss_SunnyShine — Alabama
Miss Nevada pageant
Internet USA

Miss Nevada pageant fix pageant las vegas Internet

*Author of original report: Naked picture not allow for upload

*Consumer Comment: But that isn't a naked picture?

*Author of original report: Proof

*Author of original report: not true

*Author of original report: Lisa picture

*Author of original report: Lisa Song

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Sour Grapes

The Miss United States pageant will be hosted in May 4, 2014. Beware of this organization because it’s a fixed pageant. I competed in this pageant before and I do not recommend anyone to compete in this pageant. Per the guideline, the contestant cannot take any nude picture before entering into the pageant; however they’re letting Miss Lisa Song entered into this pageant. You can find her nude picture online. This pageant is nothing related to Miss Nevada USA (owned by Trump). One of their sponsors is the Endeavor Media Group and they already promoting Lisa Song; therefore my guess is that Lisa Song will be the next Miss Nevada United States. If you’re thinking about entering in this pageant, I recommend not.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2014 04:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Miss-Nevada-pageant/internet/Miss-Nevada-pageant-fix-pageant-las-vegas-Internet-1134550. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Miss Nevada pageant

Naked picture not allow for upload

AUTHOR: Miss_SunnyShine - ()

I wish they allow me to post her naked picture. Trying to upload but nothing show

But that isn't a naked picture?

AUTHOR: Ronald B - ()

I wish she had real naked pictures. GOD BLESS AMERICA!!

Proof

AUTHOR: Miss_SunnyShine - ()

I got her nude pictures, trying to upload but got rejected. I will wait until she becomes the new Miss Nevada 2014, I will send these pictures to the publicity. Again, I won't say it if I don't have proof. Why don't you ask Lisa herself.

not true

AUTHOR: Miss_SunnyShine - ()

Not true, I'm not seeing Endeavor Media promoting anyone else beside candidate Lisa Song, why not promoting Miss Summerlin or anyone else besides Lisa Song? I'm going to see the result this year and I'm sure that Lisa Song will walk away with this title.

Lisa picture

AUTHOR: Miss_SunnyShine - ()

here is one of Lisa picture

Lisa Song

AUTHOR: Miss_SunnyShine - ()

Well, why don't you try and google Lisa Song to see her nude pictures. Also on her website at

#7 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Sour Grapes

AUTHOR: Tanice Smith - ()

First and foremost, As the director of Miss Nevada United States I can say with a 100% certainity that our pageant is 100% fair! I take the integrity of our pageant very seriously and would never do anything to compromise that. By throwing around untrue accusations, (which might I add is slander and libel).........well is simply a case of "Sour Grapes" and proves nothing other than the fact that the judges (and the judges ALONE, as I run a legitamate and fair program) made the right decision by not awarding the State title to you!

Miss Nevada United States takes its rule of NO NUDITY very seriously. However the delegate in question is a model by trade and does have photos in swimsuits and lingerie, however NO NUDE photos of this delegate have surfaced! All canidates of Miss Nevada are required to sign a contract stating that they meet all of our eligiblity requirements, and unless proof of violation of those regulations exists they will remain as delegates of the 2014 competiton.

Also Endeavor Media Group is a sponsor of our program and does highlight the accomplishments of ALL our delegates! That does not mean that they are promoting one particular delegate! As the delegate in question is a very accomlished model and business owner, she has made the most of her local title this year and has been a positive influence in the community making many philinthropic appearances as well. If Endeavor Media Group chooses to highlight the accomplishments of any of our delegates its because thats their job. To bring positive publicity to our organization.

And lastly, your behavior is not becoming of a pageant queen. If you have trouble losing......I'd suggest not competing in pageantry. There can only be one lady that takes home the crown. And just because it wasn't you, doesn't mean that the pageant is fixed.